12 mayo 2005

Horse with no name

Bueno, esta es un "oldie". Que no está en Oil, vamos. Debe ser del 97 o 98... aunque, qué mardará, no? Nos enamora su entrada: sobre el acorde inicial ya entran las dos voces, no hay introducción instrumental ni nada. A saco. A nuestra bola. Snaa.
Horse with no name
Can you imagine the feelling I get
When I feel your hands touching my hands
I can't understand what happens to me
When I finally know that she's loving me
Don't ask me why I feel so alone now
Don't say goodbye like you used to do
Don't drink my wine, my heart's remaining dry
Try to get up with a smile on your face
While I'm down on my knees and I beg you to stay
I give you my tears I gave you all my love
Now I see it's not worth to cry all alone
See it with my eyes
Why are you so blind
See it with my eyes
My heart's remain', my heart's remain'
My hearts remaining dry
Now I'm riding a horse with no chair
And no reigns in his head
And I'm jumping again and again
And I'm sitting alone in a train
And I dream about you in a crowd
With no face, with no name
With no name, with no name
With no name....
Name

No hay comentarios: