10 junio 2005

The Pop

The Pop
I just can't sing it cos' it's too strong
My love for her grows, grows on and on
Now I can't think of, of none else
This crazy feelling, that has no sense...
And I can see a million, of faces behind me
They tell me about your eyes that cry
When you know you've got to set me free
And I can see the place where
The stars they always shine
As I can feel my mind that's
Working to find a place in the sky
I just can't sleep and I just can't breath
This crazy feelling that I can¡t grip
Now I don't mean to
To be understood, I need to tell you
That I need you
And I can see a million, of faces behind me They tell me about your eyes that cry When you know you've got to set me free And I can see the place where The stars they always shine As I can feel my mind that's Working to find a place in the sky

No hay comentarios: